The other day I was watching an older video from emilynoel83 and really loved the eyeshadow look she did with the Juvia’s Place Nubian 2 palette. So here is my latest shop my stash moment inspired by her look.
My alternatives are (swatches of the shades I own are below):
- Juvia’s Place Madagascar (2nd Shade, top row) – Makeup Geek Desert Sands
- Used as transition shade
- Juvia’s Place Nairobi (1st Shade, bottom row) – Makeup Geek Casino
- Used on inner 3rd of the lid
- Juvia’s Place Yaa (4th Shade, top row) – Makeup Geek Roulette
- Used in the middle of the lid. This color is slightly different than Yaa, but when applied sheerly overlapping MUG Casino, I felt that it had the same vibe.
- Juvia’s Place Jezebel (1st Shade, middle row) – Makeup Geek Cherry Cola
- Used in the outer-v. I think Jezebel is more purple than MUG Cherry Cola. I went with Cherry Cola anyway because purples can tend to look like bruises on me. So I prefer a more red-leaning shade when I go for a shade like this.
If you are interested in the original look with the actual Juvia’s Place Palette you can check out emilynoel83’s video by clicking here or watching below.
If you are still interested in this palette, you can find it on the Juvia’s Place website for $19.00.
Note: Shop My Stash posts are about enjoying and using items I already own. I hope to encourage both myself and others to use some of the products we have rather than being so quick to buy something new. Again, I want to reiterate that this is not intended to be identical. The colors are different to varying degrees. Also, the formulas are different and will no doubt perform differently. This is an overall feeling and color scheme that I think mimics the palette enough for me to pass on the purchase.